SAFHIR Developer Portal
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL. BY USING OUR SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL.
- Our Services; SAFHIR Developer Portal. Our SAFHIR Developer Portal is designed to provide a digital platform that helps connect our insurance company clients ("Payers") and third party app developers ("Developers") who have created accounts to become Registered Users. The SAFHIR Developer Portal allows a Developer to register information about its SAFHIR application (each a "SAFHIR App"), which information we catalog into a marketplace listing along with information about other SAFHIR Apps made available by other Developers. The SAFHIR Developer Portal also allows a Developer to request access to a specific Payer's APIs for purposes of transmitting member information and other data from such Payer's systems to the Developer's SAFHIR Apps. Upon Payer's approval of such request, the SAFHIR Developer Portal generates API credentials (the "API Credentials") applicable to such Payer, notify the Developer as to such approval, and issue the API Credentials to the Developer.
- Although the SAFHIR Developer Portal facilitates communications and exchanges of access requests and approvals among Developers and Payers, the SAFHIR Apps are developed, presented, and hosted solely by the applicable Developers in private channels outside of the SAFHIR Developer Portal, and not by us or through the SAFHIR Developer Portal. We do not endorse or recommend any particular Developer, nor do we guarantee the reliability, accuracy, or other characteristic or features of the SAFHIR Apps.
- Onyx is not responsible or liable for any user conduct or Submitted Content. You are solely responsible for your conduct, Submitted Content (as defined below), and interaction with Developers or Payers, both online or offline. We have no obligation to become involved in disputes between users. If you have a dispute with another user, then you release us (and our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- API Credentials. API CREDENTIALS ARE GENERATED AS APPROVED BY THE APPLICABLE PAYER AND PROVIDED TO DEVELOPERS VIA THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY. API CREDENTIALS MAY ONLY BE USED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF CONNECTING DEVELOPERS' SAFHIR APPS TO APPLICABLE PAYERS' APIS, AND FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE, AND NOT LIMITATION, DEVELOPER SHALL NOT USE, OR ASSIST A THIRD PARTY IN USING, API CREDENTIALS IN A MANNER INTENDED TO CIRCUMVENT ANY RESTRICTIONS OR PROTECTIONS IMPLEMENTED BY ONYX OR PAYERS. DEVELOPERS' USE OF API CREDENTIALS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS API AGREEMENTS, INCLUDING THOSE SEPARATELY REQUIRED BY PAYERS.
- Registration; Password Protection. Except for a limited portion of the Site, the SAFHIR Developer Portal is only available to Registered Users. If you complete the registration process to become a Registered User, and have obtained a username and password, then we will treat anyone who uses your username and password as "you". We will provide this user with all of the rights that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for the activities of anyone using your username and password. We recommend that you keep your username and password in strict confidence, and that you do not share this information with anyone who might "pretend" to be you with respect to the use of our SAFHIR Developer Portal. Please notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your username and/or password inappropriately.
- Ownership; Reservation of Rights. The information, software, video, audio, pictures, trademarks, text, logos, and other content on the SAFHIR Developer Portal, and all other intellectual property embodied in the SAFHIR Developer Portal (collectively, the "Onyx Content") are the property of Onyx and its licensors and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, or used under the principles of fair use. Onyx and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the SAFHIR Developer Portal and the Onyx Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material presented through the SAFHIR Developer Portal unless specifically authorized in writing by Onyx. The term Onyx Content expressly excludes Submitted Content.
- Grant of Rights to You. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to access and use all publicly available and, if expressly authorized, password-protected areas, of our SAFHIR Developer Portal and Onyx Content in order to: (i) learn more about Onyx and the services and products that we offer; (ii) provide Submitted Content to us through the SAFHIR Developer Portal; (iii) participate in and receive those Services that we make available to you; (iv) download and print pages from our SAFHIR Developer Portal; and (v) access other information that we make available through our SAFHIR Developer Portal (collectively, the "Permitted Uses").
- Grant of Rights to Onyx in Your Content.
- Code of Conduct. By using our SAFHIR Developer Portal, you agree to comply with these Terms and to otherwise comply with the following Code of Conduct, under which you shall not:
- Use the SAFHIR Developer Portal for purposes that are unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invasive of the privacy of others, objectionable, or otherwise prohibited by these Terms.
- Use the SAFHIR Developer Portal in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the SAFHIR Developer Portal or interfere with another party's use and enjoyment of the SAFHIR Developer Portal.
- Seek to obtain access to any Services, materials, accounts, or information through hacking, data harvesting, data mining, or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the SAFHIR Developer Portal.
- Infringe Onyx's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Transmit material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or Personal Information. Use the SAFHIR Developer Portal to test or reverse engineer the SAFHIR Developer Portal in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or to evade filtering capabilities.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through "hacking", "data harvesting", or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the SAFHIR Developer Portal.
- Use the SAFHIR Developer Portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The SAFHIR Developer Portal may contain links to third party websites (the "Linked Sites"). Linked Sites may include websites operated by third parties that we engage to provide certain services to you on our behalf. Onyx does not own these Linked Sites and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or material available on Linked Sites, or such Linked Sites' privacy practices with respect to information that you provide via the Linked Sites. Onyx does not endorse the content of any Linked Site or warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the SAFHIR Developer Portal to link to another site (including Linked Sites), you agree that such use is at your own risk.
- User Conduct; User Disputes. Onyx is not responsible or liable for Submitted Content or user conduct. You are solely responsible for your Submitted Content, conduct, and interaction with other SAFHIR Developer Portal users, both online or offline. If you have a dispute with another user, then you release Onyx (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, and affiliates) from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
- Warranty Disclaimer. ONYX DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL, API CREDENTIALS, OR ONYX CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL, API CREDENTIALS, AND ONYX CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL, API CREDENTIALS, OR ONYX CONTENT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONYX DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES.
- ONYX DISCLAIMS: (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL (INCLUDING ONYX CONTENT AND API CREDENTIALS); AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL (INCLUDING ONYX CONTENT AND API CREDENTIALS), INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL, API CREDENTIALS, AND ONYX CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL ONYX BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SAFHIR DEVELOPER PORTAL OR ONYX CONTENT.
- Modifications to these Terms. From time to time, we may change these Terms for our business purposes and to comply with changes in applicable law. In the event of substantive or material changes, we may communicate these changes to you by posting the updated Terms on the SAFHIR Developer Portal and/or notifying you of the change via the SAFHIR Developer Portal, email, or other methods. Any changes to these Terms shall take effective proactively and, regardless of whether we have provided you with notice other than by posting updated Terms on the SAFHIR Developer Portal, your subsequent acceptance of these Terms pursuant to Section 1 (Your Agreement) constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms, as updated.
- Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. Onyx reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent.
- Survival. In addition to any right or obligation that by its nature or intent is intended to survive the termination or expiration of these Terms, the following Sections shall survive any termination or expiration of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely: (i) Section 6 (Ownership; Reservation of Rights); (ii) Section 4 (API Credentials); (iii) Section 12 (Warranty Disclaimer); (iv) Section 13 (Limitation of Liability); (v) Section 14 (Indemnity); (vi) Section 16 (Assignment); and (vii) Section 17 (General).
- Additional Terms. Certain portions of the SAFHIR Developer Portal may be subject to additional or different terms and conditions. We will notify you if a portion of the SAFHIR Developer Portal is subject to terms and conditions that differ from these Terms, and you will have the opportunity to decline to participate in such portion of the SAFHIR Developer Portal if you do not agree with the differing terms and conditions.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, our practices, or your dealings with the SAFHIR Developer Portal, then please contact us using the information below, or by other means of communication as described on our SAFHIR Developer Portal: https://www.onyxhealth.io/contact/.